Completing Installation. Oil/Water Separator Tank Installation Checklist.
Cathodic Protection Systems.
- Connect inlet and outlet piping with electrical isolators used at each connection.
- All other piping and conduit connections must have isolators.
- Pressure test the integrity of all piping connections.
- Backfill to centerline elevation of separator with sand, hand vibrated or water floated under the vessel to provide proper compaction. Complete backfilling to grade with original or virgin soil.
- Mount interstitial monitor, level gauges, level switches, pumps or other controls as required, in accordance with manufacturers instructions.
- Run final diagnostic on electrical components.